Loyalty is the foundation (and the objective) for achieving success in a marketing plan in a company or workplace. Below we will give you advice to implement in your strategies and, especially, to take into account if you want to achieve the loyalty of a customer.
Actions to be taken prior to the successful customer loyalty
- Know your public well. You must be sure of what kind of performance indicators your target audience values more, and you must also emphasize on the improvement of the user experience.
- Find your competitive advantage. Raise the question of which is your principal value and fully exploit it. At this point, you must try to differentiate yourself from the rest of your competitors.
- What matters most is that the clients perceive that they are important for the company. To customize or personalize the customer service, the sales process, etc. will turn into an added value to your brand in order for a customer to be satisfied and become an ambassador of your brand.
KPIs to measure your customers’ experience
With the rise of the digital channel, attracting customers is 4 times more expensive than retaining an existing one. Based on data:
The indicators that you shouldn’t overlook when analyzing your KPIs are:
- CPS (Customer Profitability Score). It is a KPI that measures the profitability of a client over a specific period. This indicator is really useful to rank their most profitable clients and to analyze which clients represent big losses for the company.
- LTV (Life Time Value). This performance indicator is capable of measuring the profitability of the client over time.
- NPS (Net Promoter Score). It’s a loyalty KPI capable of measuring the loyalty of a customer, forecasting their behavior when a certain action is performed.
- Conversion Rate. It will allow you to know which potential users have become clients. Knowing this, you will be capable of interpreting what is it that your users are looking for, and what helps you achieve your final objective.
- Customer Churn Rate. This indicator shows those clients who have stopped being a regular feature in our web so that you can be aware of the consumer defection and the motives.
- Customer Satisfaction Index. Knowing the degree of satisfaction of your clients will allow you to make changes and modifications around your future strategies.
The gamification is the integration of the elements and of the game psychology in a non-game context, with the purpose of involving and justifying the consumers. The game produces a positive emotion, related to the achievement of objectives and to obtaining rewards.
Steps to follow to make clients faithful with the gamification:
- Segment your database all you can.
- Think, research, identify what can interest them
- Develop the game dynamics or lean on the gamification platforms that already offer you these ideas.
- Seek the engagement with your brand through social network and blogs.
Content that attracts clients and makes them faithful
To get qualifying hits you must take detailed care of the types of content that we post in our media (web, social network, blogs…).
What are qualifying hits?
It’s the people who are really interested in our message, our content, our products and services, in other words: users with which we can maintain a long-term mutually-beneficial relationship.
To be able to attract a potential client, and to try to make him faithful, there is a series of content that will help you achieve it:
- Images and pictures
- Presentations on Slideshare
- Computer graphics
Inbound marketing to attract clients and make the faithful
Before deciding how to invest your money, stop to think at which stage is your brand and business.
Ask yourself if you have sufficient visibility to attract clients, or if, on the contrary, you find your enough at a time to increase the acquisition of leads and make your clients faithful.